Take your love of the outdoors to new heights with this half-day, hanging bridge adventure that includes tree-top trek over ropes and bridges up to 150-feet (50-meters) in the air. Walk on top of the jungle and take in the rich, green views from above before and then get up close and personal with the reptile and insect life of Monteverde at the Insect Museum.
- Experience a thrilling treetop walk over the jungle canopy
- Walk over a series of suspension bridges of various heights
- See insects and reptiles during a tour of the Insect Museum
- Transportation and admission included
What You Can Expect
Outstanding structures that take you into new heights: Selvatura’s Treetop Walkways is a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the cloud forest, in which our visitors will walk through eight different bridges from various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each of the bridges features a five-foot width, the widest ones in the country, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition.
A visit of rigor for all those who visit the area of Monteverde! The education center contains the Rain Forest Jewels exhibit, owned by biologist Richard Whitten, one of the world’s largest private collections of insects!
Dr. Whitten has combined natural history and art in a unique way which inspires visitors to appreciate these wonderful creatures that are arthropods, from a craft perspective totally unlike any exhibition that can be found.
Our visitors will receive a guided tour where they will learn about the biodiversity of arthropods around the world, with a special emphasis on the formidable, and fantastic, tiny creatures of the Monteverde and Costa Rica area.
- Self-guide tour
- Admission to the park
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring:?Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect?repellent.
- IMPORTANT:?If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
08:00am – 10:30am – 12:30pm and 14:00pm
3 hours (approx.)
11:00 am ?- 13:30 pm ?- 15:30 pm – 17:00 pm Approximately