Discover the beauty and diversity of Costa Rica?s rainforest with a combo tour at a private ecotourism reserve. Observe canopy wildlife and soak up spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean on a leisurely aerial tram ride, and then get your blood pumping as you soar across the jungle on 10 exhilarating zip lines. Enjoy a guided nature hike through the rainforest, and wrap up your 2.5-hour tour with a visit to a serpentarium and medicinal garden. The tour includes round-trip transport from your Jaco hotel.
- 2.5-hour aerial tram and ziplining tour at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific, an ecotourism park
- Float over tropical forests in an open-air gondola and capture stunning views of the Pacific, lush mountains and waterfalls
- Zipline down a mountain on 10 cables, five of them over 656 feet (200 meters) long
- Stroll through the reserve?s medicinal botanical garden and snake exhibit
- Learn all the abundant plant and wildlife you see from an expert naturalist guide
- Choose from three departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip transport from most Jaco hotels included
What You Can Expect
Aerial Tram and Zipline Tour from Jaco This combo adventure takes you to Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific, an ecotourism reserve that encompasses 222 acres (90 hectares) of the transitional rain forest. After pickup at your Jaco-area hotel, enjoy the scenic ride to the reserve, where you?ll be greeted by your expert guides.
Climb aboard an open-air gondola for a 1-hour aerial tram ride that takes you through all levels of the rainforest. As you glide through the trees, your naturalist guide will point out native flora and fauna, such as capuchin monkeys, sloths, toucans, blue morpho butterflies, and hummingbirds. The gentle ride takes you up as high as 130 feet (40 meters) for sweeping views of the forest below and the Pacific Ocean in the distance.
Hop off the tram on a mountainside and prepare to fly back on a zip line course! After receiving a safety briefing and gear including a hard hat, harness and gloves, clip on to the first of 10 cables and soar from platform to platform on a thrilling ride that includes zip lines stretching more than 656 feet (200 meters).? Back on the ground, give your heart rate a rest with a leisurely 45-minute nature walk, followed by a visit to the reserve?s medicinal garden and serpentarium, where you can get an up-close look at more than 20 species of reptiles and snakes.
Your 2.5-hour rainforest adventure concludes with drop-off back at your Jaco hotel.
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring a change of clothes, insect repellent, and a jacket
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Departs from centrally located Jaco hotels
1 day 1 hour (approx.)
Returns to original departure point