Get a bird’s-eye view of Arenal’s amazing biodiversity on a hanging bridges hike. Cross a series of 15 suspended and swinging walkways engineered for safety, moving at a leisurely pace to observe native wildlife including lizards, snakes, monkeys, sloths, and hundreds of bird species. You’ll get the vantage point of a canopy tour while being able to slow down and really appreciate life in the Costa Rican rainforest.
- Explore different levels of the rainforest on a suspended hiking trail
- Get a thrill while crossing hanging bridges high above the forest floor
- Walkways offer an excellent view of hundreds of plant, animal, and bird species
- Great option for nature lovers who prefer to take it slow
What You Can Expect
This impressive project is in a wonderful rainforest A natural paradise with a three kilometers trail passing 15 bridges; six of them are hanging bridges with a spectacular and very safe design – an adventure that allows you to see the forest from the canopy of the jungle In this nature paradise we can find over 250 species of birds, including the White Hawk, Great Curassow, Rufous Motmot, Rufous-tailed Jacamar, Black-throated Trogon, reptiles such as Fer-de-lance snake, boa constrictor, Eyelashed Viper, basilisks and lizards. Amphibians such as glass or red blue jeans frog and Incredible mammals: as howler monkeys, spider monkeys, tayras, coatis, three-toed sloths, or Pecary … insects like morpho butterflies, amazing leafcutter ants, and more … plus the huge and amazing diversity of trees and plants.
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Pick up at the following hotels is upon request and an extra charge applies Tucano, La Mansion Inn, Los Heroes, Rancho Margot, Nuevo Arenal, Lost Iguana, Observatorio Lodge, Arenal Lodge, Tilajari, La Garza, Arenal Vista, and The Springs Resort.
- Not suitable during pregnancy and people with walking difficulties
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring: Comfortable tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, and binoculars.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Fortuna downtown, Tabacon, Arenal Springs, Volcano Lodge, Arenal Manoa, Volcano Inn, Arenal Paraiso, Kioro
08:00 am and 13:00 pm
4 hours (approx.)
12:00 MD and 17:00 pm
Returns to the original departure point