Add a relaxing ending to an invigorating hike with this Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs tour. After hiking through the Costa Rican rainforest on the side of Arenal Volcano, spotting tons of plants and animals as you go, arrive at the popular Baldi Hot Springs for a rejuvenating dip in the natural thermal springs and dinner.
- Arenal Volcano hike and Baldi Hot Springs tour
- Hike through the rainforest and then relax in natural thermal pools
- Dinner included refueling after your hike
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included for easy transit
What You Can Expect
This tour offers an unforgettable hiking experience through trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows of the impressive and majestic Arenal Volcano.
The main attraction of this place is, of course, the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape, and a height of 1633 meters.
Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest; your guide will explain the surprising history and activity of the Arenal Volcano and the different eruptive phases.
After the hike, you can choose to visit the ever-popular hot springs to relax and enjoy the water which is naturally heated by the volcano.
Next, we will visit the hot springs of the volcano, where you can relax in the soothing waters and be caressed by the cool night air while observing the stars and the incredible sky above the volcano.
When you arrive, we will receive you with a splendid dinner.
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Pick up at the following hotels is upon request and an extra charge applies Tucano, La Mansion Inn, Los Heroes, Rancho Margot, Nuevo Arenal, Lost Iguana, Observatorio Lodge, Arenal Lodge, Tilajari, La Garza, Arenal Vista, and The Springs Resort.
- Not suitable during pregnancy and people with walking difficulties
- Not children under 4 years.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring:?Comfortable clothing, Hiking or running shoes, Camera, Sunscreen lotion, Insect repellent, Binoculars, Swimsuit
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- Please indicate at the starting time of booking the time you are going to choose.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Fortuna downtown, Tabacon, Arenal Springs, Volcano Lodge, Arenal Manoa, Volcano Inn, Arenal Paraiso, Kioro
08:00 am and 14:30 pm
7 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
16:00 pm and 22:00 pm
Returns to the original departure point