This Jaco ATV tour may be short, but it doesn?t skimp on an adventure, making it a great choice for exploring the Costa Rican rainforest in just a couple of hours. Get behind the wheel of an ATV and follow your personal guide over rugged mountainous terrain, past ocean vista points, and right by a small waterfall.
- Jaco ATV tour through the Costa Rican rainforest
- Get great views of the Nicoya Peninsula and the Agujitas Mountains
- Go big on adventure and short on time with this off-the-beaten-track tour
- Multiple tour times lets you pick an option that fits your schedule
What You Can Expect
Offering sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Jaco Beach and the Nicoya Peninsula, this 2 hour ATV Tour is our shortest tour, but it is still big on fun for the whole family! The tour begins just one kilometer from Jaco where you access the trail that ascends into the rainforest.? your first stop offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Jac? Beach, and the Nicoya Peninsula. After a photo opportunity, you will continue another few kilometers along the tops of the mountains of Agujitas and above the canopy. You will then begin to make our way back down the lush mountains through the secondary rain forest. For the final touch, you will stop off at a small waterfall that runs through the path on your way back to your original departure point.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRAIL CONDITIONS:?Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above-mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Equipment Rental Fees
- Bilingual Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as 4 years old can ride)
- All drivers must be 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
These tours depart from Adventure Tours Costa Rica. Centrally located in Jaco, Costa Rica?across from the Subway.
Daily 2 Hour ATV Tours depart at:
- 8 a.m.
- 11 a.m.
- 2 p.m.
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point.