Combine two adrenaline-pumping activities for the ultimate Costa Rican adventure on this thrilling ATV and zip line tour. Rumble along a muddy, rocky, off-road trail in an all-terrain vehicle to reach a zipline course tucked deep in the rainforest. Then, soar through the treetops at exhilarating speeds on cables that reach lengths of up to 1,650 feet (500 meters).
- Combo ATV and zip line tour from Riu Guanacaste or Nuevo Colon
- Experience two thrilling adventures in a single day
- Ride through the Costa Rican countryside along a rocky, muddy off-road trail
- Fly through the rainforest canopy on a zip line course
- Recommended for intermediate or experienced ATV riders
What You Can Expect
The adventure begins with pickup at your Guanacaste-area hotel or cruise port (additional charges may apply, depending on hotel location). Gear up with a provided helmet and hop on a personal ATV, necessary to access a trail that is too rough even for a regular 4WD vehicle. Some ATV riding experience is recommended, as the trail condition is not well suited for beginners.
Rev your engine and hang on tight for a rocky ride studded with obstacles like thorny branches, wire fences, and livestock crossings. Splash through a river that may be up to 3 feet (1 meter) deep, and be ready to push your ATV out of mud puddles if you get stuck (with the help of your guide, of course).
After conquering the trail, ascend to a series of treetop platforms, and soar through the rainforest canopy on an exciting zip line course. Channel your inner Tarzan as you fly across cables stretching up to a stunning 1,650 feet (500 meters) in length. Back on the forest floor, return to base camp via ATV and then finally relax on the ride back to your original departure point.
- ATV tour
- Canopy tour
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select locations only)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if not selected hotels/ports)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- for adult ATV Passenger extra charge: $40
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 8 years to take the tour as a passenger
- Minimum age is 17 years to drive the ATV
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required
- It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour.
- Sneakers are mandatory.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Riu Guanacaste or Palace Hotel (Complimentary)
Ocotal, Coco, Mangrove, Secret Papagayo, and Hermosa (Additional charge)
Please confirm pick-up upon booking
Times?could change in case of a major cause.
30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to original departure point