This 4 Hour ATV Adventure is an Awesome Way to See the Costa Rican Rainforest!
With spectacular views, exciting terrain, a delicious Costa Rican meal and a trip to an exciting, 30-foot jump and swim waterfall, our 4 hour Tour de 7 Pueblos is a customer favorite! On this half-day ATV tour, you?ll enjoy a little of everything including epic views and lunch in the tranquil Pueblo of Bijagual at El Paz Del Campo, a hidden tilapia farm and restaurant. ?Note: The tilapia farm is closed on Tuesdays and so an alternative restaurant will be visited.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
- Small-group tour
What You Can Expect
What a Ride! Book Your 4 Hour ATV Costa Rican Jungle Adventure Now!
Our?half-day tour is a four-hour adventure that covers amazing waterfalls, rivers, rainforest, countryside, small villages, and restaurants.?This ATV tour?is a great ride through?the mountain ranges Agujas taking you almost as far as Las Delicias.?This ride?begins in the mountains directly behind Jaco and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain.
Our guests love when we leave the ATVs and take a short walk to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall – a perfect spot for a jungle swim and some incredible pictures. If you are looking for a little extra adrenaline, the Waterfall Pura Vida also boasts a platform and several spots to jump into the pools below.
After the brief stop, we continue through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
Lunch at El Paz del Campo
We continue along the top of the mountain and through the rainforest towards the tranquil Pueblo of Bijagual.?Passing by the pueblo’s church, soccer field, and central saloon, we soon arrive at our delicious lunch destination – El Paz Del Campo (closed Tuesdays – delicious alternative offered). ?The secluded?tilapia farm and restaurant provides not only some of the best authentic Costa Rican food you will have, but it also offers an incredibly serene environment and the fun of fishing the tilapia fish right from the gazebo above the pool that surrounds. ?Let the kids grab a stick to fish with and try their luck in the little pond!
After your amazing meal, you will start to make your way back through this unforgettable scenery arriving at our ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica Headquarters in Jaco.
Many of our cherished customers have called this their best experience in Costa Rica.
- Roundtrip Local Transportation
- Equipment Rentals
- Delicious Authentic Lunch
- Waterfall Entrance
- Bilingual Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended to Bring:?Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc),?Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts),?Swimsuits,?Sunscreen,?Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as 4 years old can ride)
- All drivers must be 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be?operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Tilapia farm and restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and a delicious alternative is provided for lunch on that day.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
These tours depart from Adventure Tours Costa Rica. ?Centrally located in Jaco, Los Suenos area next to the Subway.
8:00 am or 1:00 pm Duration 4 hours (approx.)
Tour ends at Adventure Tours Costa Rica.