Rumble through the rainforests and mountains of Manuel Antonio on an exciting ATV adventure in Costa Rica. See a different side of this famously beautiful area from the seat of your own personal ATV as you pass through traditional villages, rice and papaya plantations, and jungle terrain dotted with waterfalls and natural springs. Hop off to look for rainforest wildlife by foot, and recharge with a lunch of hearty, delicious Costa Rican cuisine at a private ranch.
- Half-day ATV tour from Quepos/Manuel Antonio
- Go off-roading to explore the Costa Rican rainforest
- Look for native wildlife such as toucans, monkeys, and sloths
- Swim in natural rainforest pools
- Get a glimpse of Costa Rican country life while riding through small villages and fruit plantations
- Enjoy lunch at a private ranch
- Great way to get off the beaten track
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Experience the most unforgettable ATV tour in the Quepos, Manuel Antonio, area, located just minutes north of the Manuel Antonio National Park biological corridor.
After hearing a safety and security instruction, drive your own fully-equipped ATV into the rugged mountains, where your professional bilingual guides will lead you through rustic tropical settings. You’ll drive from San Antonio de Damas to see waterfalls and natural springs located in the unique rainforest ecosystem. During the tour, pass by four different types of plantations: teak, rice, papaya and African palm. Your guide will point out interesting facts concerning the environment.
Then pass through several traditional Costa Rican towns; this gives you the chance to see a different, more rustic side of Costa Rica. About halfway through your journey, leave your ATVs on the trail for a short nature hike through the primary rainforest, With a little bit of luck on your adventure, you might see Titi Monkeys, Toucans, Sloths, and various types of tropical birds.
Finish with a reward, by indulging in a breathtaking waterfall, where you can swim in refreshing, crystalline waters. End your exotic journey with a delicious Tico-style meal at a private ranch. Overall, this is a Costa Rican adventure not to be missed!
- ATV transportation
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be in the lobby of the hotel 30 minutes before your pickup
- What to bring:?Comfortable clothing, bathing suit, towel, sneakers, insect repellent, sun block, camera
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
From Manuel Antonio hotels
7:30 am, 11:00 am, and 2:30 pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to tour time selected, dependent on hotel region; schedule provided at the time of booking.
3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel