Travel beyond the beach on this buggy tour of Papagayo Gulf. After a brief safety training, take off down a winding trail in search of native wildlife, deserted beaches, and rural Costa Rican culture, stopping to take a swim along the way. No prior buggy riding experience is necessary.
- Guanacaste coast buggy tour
- Travel off-road in some of Costa Rica?s most rugged and beautiful terrain
- No prior riding experience necessary
- Includes swimming stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Explore the vast, beautiful terrain of the Papagayo Gulf?on this buggy tour. On arrival at the base, your guide and safety instructor will familiarize you with the buggy and set you up with the necessary equipment before you take a trial run on the special safety course. Once you are ready, you will head off on a winding trail through native vegetation, and a few inclines. Make your way along the Golden coast of Costa Rica?to the ocean lookout points with a great view of the north coast of Guanacaste, winding trails, picturesque landscape, and see the lush tropical vegetation.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay?per booking $100 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle?is required.
- A maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement for passengers is 5 years old.
- The minimum age for driver’s age is?16 years old and a valid driver?s license
- Alcohol is forbidden before and during the tour.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- After the activity, due to the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we recommend a second set of clothing to change into.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pick up from the following places:
Barcelo Playa Langosta
at your convenience every day
Returns to the original departure point