- The?Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve?is a?Nature Reserve?of?Costa Rica, part of the?Tempisque Conservation Area?in the province of?Puntarenas, covering an area of 3,140 acres (12.7?km2) terrestrial and 4,420 acres (17.9?km2) marine on the southern tip of the?Nicoya Peninsula?near?Mal Pais.
- The site is home to the San Miguel Biological Station which was developed to promote and support teaching, research, and environmental education and has facilities that include classrooms, laboratories, and a reference library.
- The reserve has basically two types of forest: the original of this zone or primary forest and the regenerated or secondary forest. Likewise, you can find about 140 species of trees in the reserve. The fauna of the zone is very varied and the marine birds are very numerous.
What You Can Expect
- Cabo Blanco is a refuge of great importance for the protection of seabirds and is also one of the most beautiful scenic areas of the Pacific coast.
- A deep blue sea, a vegetation with a predominance of evergreen species that reaches the coast, interesting geological formations, a varied fauna, and an infinity of low tide lagoons where different species of marine organisms are captured, make Cabo White in one of the most interesting and beautiful parks in the system.
- The marine fauna of this reserve is diverse but not abundant.
- The reserve is open to visitors only on cabuya station at 8:00 to 16:00 hrs and from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Those interested in visiting Cabo Blanco Beach, take into?consideration?the following recommendations: the time limit for entering the trail is from 08:00 to 11:00 hrs. They should wear comfortable shoes, water and something to eat.
- Admission ticket
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
- Costa Rica Groups Travel Company (if option selected)
- Hotels in San Jos? Downtown (if option selected) – Selected hotels only*
2 hours (approx.)