9 zip lines and 11 platforms with extra safety features.
What You Can Expect
The exhilarating Costa Rican Invention of zipping through the treetop canopy in a beautiful jungle setting, with experienced guides and safety features you only find in Hacienda Pozo Azul.
- Instructions and safety rules presentation.
- 9 zip lines and 11 platforms with extra safety features like the double cable and double pulley on each zip line, and railing on all platforms. Our tour complies with ICT and AOA regulations.
- Refreshments with fruits and water in the way.
- Ending with a 900 ft cable crossing the beautiful Sarapiqu? River canyon.
Minimum age: 6 Years old
We offer the taxi service, where the passengers can be taxed by a guide.
Duration: One hour and a half to two hours (depending on the size of the group).
- Safety Rules
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- What to bring: long pants, secure shoes, camera, binoculars, sun lotion, repellent, and raincoat.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Puerto Viejo of Sarapiqu?:
- Selva Verde
- La Quinta
- Sarapiquis Rainforest
9:30am 11:30am 2:30pm
2 hours (approx.)
11:30am 13:30pm 16:30pm