Soar through the jungle canopy on a zip line?adventure?that follows 13 cables between a series of 22 platforms and a thrilling ?Tarzan? swing. A nature-focused alternative to traditional zipline-only tours, the zip line circuit includes a guided hike so you?ll see the primary forest from the ground as well, spotting native plants and animals as you walk with a naturalist guide.
- Zipline tour features beginner-friendly and more challenging options
- Choose between morning and afternoon departure times
- Stay energized with included light refreshments
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Puerto Viejo hotels
What You Can Expect
Once we have picked you up at your hotel and have formed a group at our central office, we will depart in the direction of the ranch (Carb?n 1), which can be found 30 minutes from Puerto Viejo. The transportation unit will leave us at the operations base, where we will find the first platform. Our canopy, that will make you feel immersed in the primary forest, has carbon fiber cables of the latest technology, of which its primary characteristic is being completely silent, avoiding acoustic contamination of the forest. After two cables in, we will enjoy one of the most spectacular ones (285 meters). in length at 80 meters. in height). This cable will take us to the heart of the forest, where we will start a guided hike by one of our naturalist guides to get to know the flora and fauna of the primary forest, as well as the uses by the indigenous population of these plants. After the hike we will arrive at a different platform, returning to the adventure. Our canopy consists of 9 aerial platforms and 13 platforms based on the ground, with a total of 2.760 meters of cable. From the moment we get on the seventh platform, we will cross the jungle like a bird, without touching the ground until our Tarzan Swing platform, from which you have the possibility to do an exciting descend using a tarzan-style rope. You can also decide to descend using a regular cable. Finally, we will begin our return on the two most spectacular cables. After the to, or you will be served fruits and water at our resting area before returning to your respective hotels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not suitable for people weighing more than 120 kilos
- Closed-toed shoes recommended
- The moderate physical condition required for this tour
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in between Manzanillo and Puerto Viejo.
(No pick-ups at private/rental properties, please provide a hotel/point of interest close by)
08:30 am and 01:30 pm approximately, Monday through Sunday Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
4 hours (approx.)