Experience a high-flying adventure on a rainforest zip line course near San Jose! The journey from the Costa Rican capital to a private ecotourism reserve, where you?ll soar through the lush jungle canopy and above the rushing Molinete River. Glide across 10 different zip line cables, including the 2,297-foot (700-meter) Adrena-Line, and walk across a hanging bridge. Expert adventure guides will accompany you throughout the day to ensure your safety and help you spot native rain forest critters.
- 3-hour zip line tour in Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic, a nature sanctuary and park
- Fly through the tropical canopy and over Molinete River on 10 zip lines and 14 platforms
- Test your courage on the ?Adrena-Line,? 2,297 feet (700 meters) long
- Watch a video about the nature preserve and walk across a hanging bridge
- Learn about the preserve?s flora and fauna from an on-site naturalist guide
- Choose from two morning departure times
What You Can Expect
Canopy Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour from San Jose Begin your aerial adventure with hotel pickup in San Jose and a scenic, 1-hour drive through rolling hills and coffee plantations to arrive at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic. This private ecotourism reserve covers 1,174 acres (475 hectares) of protected land and is the perfect base camp for the day.
Before taking the leap, your expert guides will provide a safety orientation and all the gear you need, including a helmet, harness, and gloves. To access the zip line course, take an easy walk along a forested trail and across a hanging bridge that spans the Molinete River. Climb to the top of the first platform and warm up your courage with a relatively short 263-foot (80-meter) line that crosses the river.
Continue along the adventurous course of 10 different cables that whisk you through the treetops of cabrilla trees. Your guides will be on hand the entire time to ensure your safety and provide tips and tricks to maximize your ziplining experience.
For a heart-racing finale, prepare to fly at speeds of up to 34 miles per hour (55 km per hour) on one of Costa Rica?s longest zip lines. Stretching an astonishing 2,297 feet (700 meters) across at a height of 197 feet (60 meters), the Adrena-Line provides the ultimate zip. After completing all 10 lines, descend back to solid ground and freshen up for the return drive to San Jose.
Note: Click on ‘View additional info’ to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone.?Hotel pickup is only included if option selected.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option is selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum Height 3’11 ft (120 cm)
- Maximum weight? 300lb (136 kg)
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring a raincoat, insect repellent and a change of clothes
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. V
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Departs from most San Jose hotels (if the option is selected) or meet directly at the park.
Between 6-6: 30 am OR between 8:30-9: 30 am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
6 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point