Turn your vacation vibes up a notch with this catamaran tour from Jaco to the secluded Fantasia Beach. Relax in a premium catamaran as you sail out on the ocean, and then catch sight of wildlife like turtles and monkeys while eating a lunch prepared by a private chef on a forested beach only accessible by boat. This tour even includes a bar for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Jaco catamaran tour to Fantasia Beach
- Escape the crowds at a beach only accessible by water
- Chef prepares a fresh lunch while you sip your favorite drinks at the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaco included?it doesn?t get easier
What You Can Expect
From your hotel in Jaco and surrounding areas, you will be picked up destined for an incredible unique catamaran Tour experience. Join our host or hostess for a security briefing before boarding a tender to the newly built 50 ft Sealounge Catamaran. Once onboard you will enjoy views of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, including beautiful rock formations and mansions lining the hilltops. Keep an eye out for Dolphins, Whales, Stingrays and Sea Turtles. Costa Rica is considered to be one of the richest countries full of Marine life.
After an hour of cruising, we reach our destination of Playa Fantasia. A secluded beach club, accessible only by water. Playa Fantasia is surrounded by two reef rock formations, perfect for snorkeling. You will have one hour to float, swim and snorkel around the reefs. The highlight for many of our guests is the 20-foot jump from the roof deck of the catamaran.
After swimming, you will be tendered to Playa Fantasia’s white sands to enjoy our beach bar, a lunch by our private chef of chicken, and Spanish mackerel kebobs as well as a fresh green salad. Drinks included are local liquor, local beer, Pina Coladas, mojitos, margaritas, sodas and water. We include 7 alcoholic beverages per adult guest and unlimited water and soda. Fresh Costa Rican fruits are also provided.
You will have almost one hour on the 1km long secluded beach to explore, hang in the hammocks, lounge in the beach loungers, swim, boogie board, play volleyball and relax. You will also have the opportunity to meet our rescue animals at Playa Fantasia. Playa Fantasia is a secluded beach Paradise in the middle of the Jungle. You will see Scarlet Macaws feasting on the almond trees, our families of large hermit crabs and an opportunity to see Monkeys and other Costa Rican wildlife.
- Pina Coladas, Margaritas, Mojitos, Local beer, Local Liquor (7 Alcoholic beverages per guest)
- Bottled water
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit throughout the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment, floating noodles
- Use of Paddleboard, boogie boards
- Hammocks, beach loungers
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation from Punta Leona and areas not included in Transportation Service
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Summer Tours start at 1 pm (December 1 – May 15) Green Season Tours start at 11 am ( May 15 – December 1). Hotel transportation begins prior to these start times.
- Our cruise is not a booze cruise, if you are looking for a booze cruise, you will be disappointed? Our crew reserves the right to refuse entry to passengers who are intoxicated, without refund.
- Our crew also reserves the right to stop serving alcohol if it affects the safety of passengers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with limited mobility
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Playa Herradura, Los Sue?os Marriot Beach
Green Season ( May 15 – December 1) 11 am – 3:30/4
Summer (December 1 – May 15) 1 pm – Sunset Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
5 hours (approx.)