Hike among the spectacular scenery and mystical aquamarine waters of Tenorio Volcano National Park. On a full-day trip from La Fortuna, discover the amazing biodiversity of Costa Rica?s rain forests while accompanied by an expert naturalist guide. See the beautiful Rio Celeste waterfall that cascades into a clear turquoise lagoon, and watch the mysterious color-changing rivers of Los Te?ideros. After your hike, re-energize with a tasty lunch at a local restaurant.
- Mysterious and enchanting, in the very depths of the Tenorio Volcano, manifestations of hidden power transform the union of the Buena Vista and Roble rivers into a sky blue stream, giving birth to one of the most extraordinary phenomenon?s of nature: ?Light Blue River?.
- Along the river, we?ll find hot springs, bends of heavenly tranquility and a waterfall of singular beauty, all surrounded by varied flora and fauna
- No swimming allowed
What You Can Expect
- Explore one of the mysterious and enchanting secrets in the depths of the Tenorio Volcano.
- The union of the Buena Vista and Roble rivers give birth to one of the most magical phenomenon?s of nature: R?o Celeste (Light Blue River)
- Enjoy along the river the hot springs and a waterfall of singular beauty, all surrounded by varied flora and fauna.
- Replenish your energies with an exquisite lunch at the end of our memorable experience.
Tour includes A/C transportation, bilingual guide (English/Spanish), entrance fee, snack, and lunch.
What to bring: Long pants, hiking shoes, camera, binoculars, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
Remarks: Waver is required. Participant must be in good physical condition.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 08 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in La Fortuna area.
Please contact us to verify if your hotel is located within the pick-up range
Departure: 7:30 a.m. approx.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
10 hours (approx.)
Hotels in La Fortuna area.