Sample what?s on tap at local breweries on this pub crawl tour in San Jose. Hear about the beer revolution in Costa Rica while you learn about the brewing process and how to pair beer with certain foods. Plus, as you travel between pubs, discover the city’s streets at night on this walking tour.
- Discover the beer-making history of Costa Rica
- Try four local craft beers, along with food pairings
- Take home a 6-ounce souvenir glass at the end of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
What You Can Expect
How much do you like beer? Now, how much do you know about beer? We’ll?start by sampling some local brews and pair them with a house dish carefully chosen by beer experts. The idea is that you learn how to properly pair beers with food and get an overall understanding of the brewing process.
From there on you’ll walk through a safe and well-illuminated route that show off this beautiful city at night, think of it as a “beer city tour” where a local guide will show you the city lights and talk to you about the major attractions on the way to the next beer.
You’ll visit three more pubs where you’ll taste beers from different breweries along with a different side dish for each of them. At the end of the tour, you’ll be driven back to your hotel. You also get to take a souvenir glass back home with you.
Note: Transportation from and back to your hotel option is available. Applies only to hotels located in the Great Metropolitan Area (GAM)
- Visit 4 bars and beer pubs
- 4 local craft beer samples and 4 food pairings
- Souvenir glass included
- Local guides
- Private security
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel (if the option is selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please let us know in your booking if you have allergies or dietary restrictions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pick-up from your centrally located hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
4 hours (approx.)