Weave your way past the giant twisted root systems that characterize mangrove forests on this boat tour of the largest mangrove ecosystem in Central America at Damas Island. This biodiversity hotspot is home to tons of birds, reptiles, and aquatic animals that you can spot easily with the help of your guide. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your Manuel Antonio or Quepos lodging as well as lunch or dinner.
- Boat tour of mangrove forest on Damas Island
- See part of Central America’s largest mangrove forest ecosystem, a hotbed of biodiversity
- Spot native wildlife such as monkeys and tropical birds in their native habitat
- The guided tour provides information about local wildlife and regional history
- A popular activity among families with kids
- Typical Costa Rican lunch or dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
At the beginning of this tour, you will learn about the history of Quepos. Your guide will explain the presence of the United Fruit Company in the area and you will see one of their most important villages, Damas.
This is one of the most informative tours of the area. During the tour, you’ll learn about one of the most puzzling ecosystems in Costa Rica. An expert nature guide will lead you through this astonishing environment and will give you plenty of information about the flora and fauna of this unique environment. Depending on the tide, meals will be served either before or after the tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch or dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your Manuel Antonio or Quepos?hotel
Departure depends on tides.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point
Be the first to review “Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour from Manuel Antonio”