Explore Central America’s largest mangrove on this popular kayaking tour that puts travelers up close to Costa Rica’s diverse landscapes. Navigate the waters surrounding Damas Island and see hundreds of different animals, birds, and reptiles up close. This is the perfect way to experience this diverse nation’s incredible wildlife and learn more from your expert local guide.
- Kayaking Tour of Damas Island
- Explore Central America’s largest mangrove
- Learn about diverse wildlife from your expert guide
- Ideal for families and nature lovers
- Round-trip hotel transport included in the tour
What You Can Expect
At the beginning of this tour, you will learn about the history of Quepos. Your guide will explain the presence of the United Fruit Company in the area and you will see one of their most important villages, Damas. This is one of the most informative tours of the area. During the tour, you’ll learn about one of the most puzzling ecosystems in Costa Rica. An expert nature guide will lead you through this astonishing environment and will give you plenty of information about the flora and fauna of this unique environment. Depending on the tide, meals will be served either before or after the tour.
- Professional guide
- Lunch or dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to participate, sharing a kayak with an adult.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in Villas Caletas, Jac? and Herradura area
Departure time depends on tides.
6 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point