See Costa Rica in a different way during this full-day, guided ATV excursion from Jaco Beach. Ride up the mountains and stop at the Cascada del Zorro waterfall to take a dip before carrying on through the jungle to the mountain top where you?ll be treated to staggering panoramic views from a rock platform. On the way down, stop at another waterfall and make the 15-foot (4-meter) jump into the water.
- ATV tour across various paths and landscapes behind Jaco
- Visit waterfalls and swim and jump into the water
- Lookout over the Nicoya Peninsula from a mountaintop viewpoint
- Guide, safety briefing and instruction, lunch, and transportation included
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Jaco Beach, we will start our challenging 2 hour ATV tour. This tour begins in the mountains directly behind Jac? and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall (Cascada del Zorro) – a perfect spot to get a little wet and take some photos. After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful viewpoint offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas. Continuing along the mountain tops and through the rainforest, you arrive at the second, incredible waterfall of your tour with us – the exciting 15 foot Pura Vida jump & swim waterfall. Surrounded by lush rainforest and created by a natural rock platform, thrill-seeking adventurers may jump over 15 feet down into the crisp, refreshing waterfall pool below. The sounds of rushing water, coupled with the call of exotic birds combine to make this visit to the Pura Vida Falls to truly Costa Rican experience that you will remember for years to come. To end the tour, we ride the loop that takes us the right to the edge of the famous Carara National Park and then begin our descent back to the Hotel in Jaco beach.
Once installed in the hotel our guide will inform you the best options to spend a day full of emotion or just relax in the pool area or under the palm trees of the beach watching the sunset with an exotic drink after the tasty lunch that will be served in the hotel restaurant.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under (ATV portion)? – Beach portion good for all ages
- Dress code is a sport, swimwear, change of clothes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women (ATV portion)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
San Jose, Heredia and Alajuela Hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
11 hours (approx.)
The lobby of the Hotel