Explore one of the world?s most diverse collections of species gathered in one place with a visit to the animal sanctuary at Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste. From adorable three-toed sloths to scaly reptiles and sleek jungle cats, see an amazing array of animals rescued by the Costa Rican Ministry of Wildlife, and learn about the park?s conservation projects. The naturally designed habitats include hummingbird gardens and a large butterfly observatory teeming with jewel-toned beauties.
- Admission to the animal sanctuary at Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste
- See a diverse collection of animals rescued by the Costa Rican Ministry of Wildlife
- Learn about the park’s conservation and rehabilitation efforts
- See monkeys, sloths, and jungle cats in naturally designed habitats
- Observe scaly species like snakes, frogs, and enormous crocodiles
- Support the protection and rehabilitation of Costa Rica’s amazing wildlife
What You Can Expect
Make your way to the Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste during opening hours, and present your voucher for a discovery pass to the animal sanctuary. Built in partnership with the renowned La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Diamante?s sanctuary is one of the world?s most diverse collections of species, all rescued by the Costa Rican Ministry of Wildlife (MINAE). Together with La Paz, the park works to combat the illegal capture and trade of wildlife and releases offspring of sanctuary animals into protected areas of Costa Rica.
At your leisure, explore the diverse animal habitats of the park, all designed to provide a natural habitat while allowing guests to observe and learn about these amazing creatures. See the wildly popular two- and three-toed sloths, watch monkeys swinging about in a spacious enclosure, and admire the power and beauty of jungle cats like pumas and jaguars.
Take a look at Costa Rica?s cold-blooded critters at a reptile exhibit featuring more than 30 species of lizards, frogs, geckos, and snakes ? even poisonous varieties! Marvel at the power of the spectacular Crocodiles acutus, which can grow up to 16 feet (5 meters) long.
Watch Costa Rica’s winged wonders at the hummingbird garden and world-class butterfly conservatory, featuring more than 6,000 square feet (1,830 square meters) and hundreds of delicate species. Finally, go bird watching without the binoculars and spot colorful, exotic birds like scarlet macaws, toucans, tanagers, and grosbeaks flying freely around the bird sanctuary.
- Entrance fees
- Access to the butterfly observatory
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park
Diamante Eco Adventure Park