We are happy to announce that we are working on a new and exciting project in which we will combine art, technology and our environmental knowledge to create a new sensorial experience to raise your awareness of the importance of ecological conservation.
Our Ecological Awareness Center is set to open in July 2019.
Please subscribe to our newsletter below to be kept updated on news and our progress in this amazing project.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm.
This tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Students under 18:?$
- Children (4-12):?$
- Locals(all ages):?$
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes.
- This is a high humidity warm environment so it is recommended to bring a cleaning cloth for lenses or glasses.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Binoculars and cameras.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our email@example.com?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.