Swing, ride and paddle your way through Rincon de la Vieja?s volcanic foothills on a full-day trip from Tamarindo that combines four adventurous activities. Grab a harness to explore the treetops on a canopy tour, then cool off in the R?o Negro while navigating whitewater in a raft or inner tube. Visit a nearby ranch for a traditional Costa Rican lunch, ride a horse through a distinctive dry tropical forest, and finish your day with a soak in volcanic mud and steaming, thermal hot springs.
- The ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
What You Can Expect
After an early morning pickup from your hotel or accommodations, you will travel to the site, review the safety precautions, and be harnessed with all the equipment needed. After the canopy tour, get ready for another great adventure, tubing at the Rio Negro. This refreshing ride lasts for an hour and thirty minutes.
After a busy morning, you will get ready to experience a real Costa Rican typical lunch at the ranch.
In the afternoon you will horseback ride through a tropical dry forest. The perfect ride takes you to see the volcano, and from the savannas to the hot springs for a mud wrap. At the end of the tour, take your transportation will take you back to your hotel.
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by a private vehicle when the tour includes more than 4 people.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Please below the following hotels and places to pick up:
JW Marriott Guanacaste, Westin Conchal, Flamingo Beach Resort and Private Houses
Area: Flamingo, Potrero and Tamarindo Beach
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
10 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point