Snorkeling stops, sunshine, and unobstructed views of Costa Rica’s shoreline make this sunset catamaran cruise the ideal way to end your day?and the open bar doesn’t hurt. Join a friendly crew (as well as dolphins, turtles, and flying fish) to make the most of the day’s last rays on this perfectly timed tour, which ends just as the sun sinks below the horizon.
- Snorkel and sunset cruise from Playa Hermosa
- Ride out on the ocean on a premium catamaran, stopping to snorkel alongside dolphins, turtles, and more
- Catch sight of wildlife from onboard the deck
- Take in panoramic views of the sunset and the coastline
- Open bar and a light meal included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Ground transportation is provided from most hotels in Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo, and Playa Tamarindo areas. You will be picked up approximately 30-45 minutes prior to the 1:30 pm departure time.
Board small dinghy that will take to you the larger catamaran vessel.? Set sail on and glide along the Pacific coast watching for whales, dolphins, turtles, leaping rays and flying fish. A line is cast off the stern for you?to try your?hand at fishing as you cruise along. Stop at a secluded bay and begin your snorkel adventure?as the crew prepares a light meal and delicious snacks.
Later, the crew will pull anchor and raise the sails so you can motor slowly across the bay. The crew will anchor once again, so you can watch the spectacular Pacific sunset as the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Tour ends as the sun sinks below the horizon. Open bar is included for the duration of the tour.
- Catamaran cruise along the Pacific Coast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, and Playa Ocotal area hotels.
- Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, and Playa Tamarindo areas
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for a person with a disability that would preclude them from boarding catamaran via smaller skiff that could be rocking and unstable when standing.
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo and Playa Tamarindo areas.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point