Explore the area around the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano on this horseback-riding and ziplining day trip from Papagayo Gulf. After being outfitted with a horse (based on your ability level and size), ride out to the first zip line platform. On the way, take in views of the Pacific and the volcano. Following?your?zip line journey, enjoy lunch and take a dip in the area?s hot springs to relax.
- Discover the region from land and air with this combo all-day tour
- The horses are safe and well trained, so you?ll be able to enjoy the ride
- Dine on a Costa Rican lunch after the zip lining part of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via air-conditioned transportation is included
What You Can Expect
This full day of adventure will allow you to experience the essence of Costa Rica. To begin, you will be picked up from your lodging and transported into this magical forest with a hidden waterfall where you can disconnect from modern life. Greeted by the friendly staff, you’ll meet our tour guide who will assist you throughout the day. Here you’ll be matched with a good care horse based on your ability level and size. These horses are so well trained, if you drop the reins they will simply take you along the trails. Riding out onto the mountaintop and over the plains, you’ll see spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. This approximate 45 minutes ride will bring you to the first platform of the zip lining in the jungle where you will dismount and prepare for your exciting zip line adventure. The professional guides will go over the safety instructions and explain how everything works in detail. You will be fitted with a harness that will support you as you are hooked onto the steel cables. After a few zips, you can relax and start to enjoy the amazing scenery from way up in the air looking down on the breathtaking views below. The platforms are all high up in the trees enabling you to see the natural beauty all around you including cascading waterfall. There are about 10 cables that will send you soaring over the treetops like an eagle. After you are back on land you’ll be ready to enjoy a tasty Costa Rican lunch. Then, relax and rejuvenate in pools of hot springs fed from the natural flow of volcanic waters. This fun-filled full day adventure includes Roundtrip air-conditioned transportation, professional and bilingual tour guides, horseback riding, lunch, hot springs, and mud baths, it may also include water and natural juices during the ride.
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
All Papagayo Gulf, including the following hotels:
– Four Seasons PapagayoCosta Rica
– Exclusive Resorts Peninsula Papagayo
– Andaz Peninsula Papagayo
– Occidental Papagayo
– Secrets Papagayo
– RIU Guanacaste
– RIU Palace Guanacaste
– Bosque del Mar Hermosa Beach
– El Mangroove Boutique and Spa
– Casa Conde del Mar
– Villas Sol
– Condovac La Costa
– Hilton Garden Inn
– And much more around the Papagayo Gulf
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
8 hours (approx.)