Experience the best of land and sea a 4- to 5-hour catamaran excursion along the forested coast of Manuel Antonio National Park. Cruise past a tropical rain forest and white-sand beaches, snorkel in coral reefs on the morning tour or enjoy a panoramic view of the ocean sunset on the afternoon tour. Hotel pickup, typical Costa Rican lunch, and natural juices included.
- Cruise past Manuel Antonio National Park on a 4- to 5-hour catamaran tour
- Snorkel and swim in warm tropical waters on the morning tour, or catch a panoramic view of the sunset on the afternoon tour
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch of rice, beans, and meat skewers along with natural fruit juice
- Snorkel equipment included (morning tour only)
What You Can Expect
Your 4- to 5-hour tour begins when you meet your guide at your centrally located Manuel Antonio hotel before 8 a.m. for a morning cruise or 2 p.m. for an afternoon cruise (pickup time advised upon reconfirmation). Take a short drive to the boat dock: your catamaran awaits.
Upon boarding, begin your cruise on the Pacific Ocean, skirting the shores of Manuel Antonio National Park. Glide past lush coastal rainforests and white sand beaches, learning about the ecosystem from a guide with knowledge of the area?s flora and fauna as you go.
Bask in the tropical sunshine while you eat a typical Costa Rican lunch of flavorful rice, beans, and meat skewers accompanied by natural fruit juices. Cocktails crafted with Costa Rican liquor are available for purchase.
Choose an adventure that best fits your style with distinct morning and afternoon activities. Morning tours will stop in the secluded Biesanz Bay for swimming and snorkeling, with all equipment included, and afternoon tours will feature a panoramic view of the sunset over the ocean and live music.
At the end of the cruise, a van will come to pick you up and take your back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Natural Juices
- Safety gear
- Use of snorkel equipment (morning option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase; cash accepted)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Recommended items: Swimming suit, towel, hat camera, sandals, sunscreen
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if assistance is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your centrally located Manuel Antonio hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point