Costa Rica is renowned for its extreme ziplining and Selvatura Park is the longest canopy tour in the country. On this 5-hour tour from Monteverde, soar through the treetops on a thrilling zip line course, brave the Tarzan Swing, and spot wildlife in the cloud forest as you walk the hanging bridges. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Your tour starts with pickup from your Monteverde hotel and a transfer to?Selvatura Park to start your canopy tour.
After being kitted out in safety equipment and watching a safety demonstration, set out with your guides to tackle the thrilling zip line?course. Helped along the way by a team of experienced guides, you’ll navigate 15 zip lines and 18 platforms, including the optional Tarzan Swing.
Then enjoy a closer look at the Monteverde Cloud Forest as you follow the?Selvatura Treetop Walkways, a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that passes through the rainforest canopy.?Walk over?eight different bridges,?ranging in length from?150 feet (50 meters) to 510 feet (170 meters) and height?from 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each of the bridges is 5 foot wide, the widest ones in the country, with?a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge, making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Transport by van
- The tour guide, hanging bridges are self-guided
- Admission to the park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- Submit voucher payment
- What to bring:?Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, rain jacket, water, insect?repellent
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 4 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Monteverde and Santa Elena Hotels
8 am Please be in your hotel lobby 30-minutes prior to pick up
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 2 pm