This excursion is perfect for people with?a short time and who wants to go rafting in an afternoon without spending all day on that. Equally fun and in a river of class 2 and 3, special for families or groups of friends. We lasted about 4 hours doing all the activity in the Pe?as Blancas River, 30 minutes from Fortuna.
279/5000The route is through farms and hamlets until we reach the river, from there we will jump to the raft to travel 1 hour and a half along the river.?During the walk, we will have views of the forest and possible animals on the way.
The Pe?as Blancas River is located in San Isidro near La Fortuna and we will include your fresh fruits and some juices or a local beer for the adults. A visit to an organic farm is also part of the adventure.
What You Can Expect
We leave from your hotel around 15 or 20 minutes before 2:00 p.m. and we will take you by bus through nearby towns until you reach the river, located about 30 minutes from La Fortuna. Arriving at the river you will be given an explanatory talk about what to do and what not to do along the way. Then we will go up to the raft to start the journey of an hour and a half.
During the adventure we will always see the flora and fauna of the edges of the river, this if you can keep your eyes between rapids and beautiful landscapes; paddling and watching. There on the way, we will stop for a rest and savor some delicious fruits cultivated in the area.
Followed by that, the adventure continues through the rest of the river rapids.
On the way back we will go to show you a small farm where local crops are kept and maybe you want to try some fresh cane juice from the fresh plant.
By the time it’s getting dark, we’ll?take you back to your hotel.
- Professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide Spanish and English
- A minimum of?02 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately in clothes to be wet, secure shoes, extra clothes, and towel.
- Is better all?passenger weights advised at time of booking for life jackets size
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels near La Fortuna, not more than 15 minutes away from town by car. Limits are Tabacon Hotsprings, La Fortuna Waterfall, El Bosque town, El Tanque town, and Agua Azul town.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
4 hours (approx.)
You can decide if you want a different return point location, like in La Fortuna town or some of the hot springs.