Experience the thrill of the rapids on this day-long rafting trip along the Naranjo River. After receiving safety instructions, you?ll set off in your raft (which?is built to hold a maximum of six passengers) and navigate the Class 3 rapids. The course is considered steep and challenging; guides will accompany you to ensure your safety. During the journey, take in the surrounding scenery including mountain views, jungle, farmlands, and palm plantations. Lunch is also included.
- This tour is perfect for adventure seekers looking for an adrenaline rush
- During the rainy season, sections of the river can reach Class 4 rapids
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Quepos and Manuel Antonio is included
What You Can Expect
Begin your adventure from your hotel at the advised pickup time, dependent on the option selected. Your driver will drive you to the town of Londres, an approximately 40-minute drive, to the rafting launch point. During the scenic drive, your guide will relate the history of the town of Quepos. On-site, your guide will give you some safety instructions, then you’ll be ready to tame the rapids of the Naranjo River with your guide. (In the rainy season, some sections of the river reach class IV rapids).
Halfway through the tour, have a break to catch your breath and admire the view. Toward the end of the river the water calms down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids. You will spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes on the river. A lunch made with fresh, local ingredients will be served with your tour; depending on time selected, you will begin with lunch or end with lunch.
Tours conclude with drop-off at your hotel in Quepos or Manuel Antonio at approximately 1:00 pm or 5:00 pm, depending on option selected.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring rubber-soled shoes, swimsuit; shorts of a quick-drying material; towel; waterproof sun protection, and extra clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Pickup from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point