Zipline through Costa Rican rainforest on a canopy tour that goes over the spectacular La Fortuna Waterfall?an opportunity not offered on similar excursions. Between cables, take in views of Arenal Volcano and Cerro Chato and talk to your guides about the La Fortuna area. Your tour ends with a trip to the Maleku Cultural Resource Center for a chance to wind down before hotel drop-off.
- Family-friendly canopy tour from La Fortuna
- Zip right over La Fortuna Waterfall?an opportunity unique to this tour
- Visit the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for an effortless tour
What You Can Expect
Located in La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica, 1.5 km (1 mile) south of the Catholic Church, you will find a declared Tropical Ecological Park, with a wide array of natural, cultural, and adventure tours which promise visitors unforgettable one-of-a-kind experiences in Costa Rica.
An authentic adventure in the rainforest that is full of adrenaline and in harmony with the environment.
A 3 km (2 miles) zip line adventure trail takes you to the Pino Blanco waterfall, surrounded by canyons up to 120 meters high (360 feet). The Arenal Volcano and Cerro Chato will be waiting for you.
Enjoy the only zip line tour that allows you to fly above the La Fortuna Waterfall, across a 980-meter cable (over a ? mile), at a spectacular height. After the zip line adventure, you will visit the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in La Fortuna
- Park Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels outside of immediate La Fortuna area
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Comfortable clothing, Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes, Long Pants, Sunscreen, Non-aerosol insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
From hotels in ?La Fortuna downtown, San Carlos
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
3 to 4 hrs
Returns to original departure point