Take a walk in the clouds on one of Costa Rica?s premier hanging bridge tours at the Selvatura Adventure Park in Monteverde. Explore different levels of the famous cloud forest ecosystem with a guide as you cross eight different suspended walkways on a relaxed 2-hour tour. Featuring the country?s longest and strongest hanging bridges, it’s a safe and memorable way to be immersed in Monteverde?s incredible biodiversity.
- 2-hour hanging bridges tour at Selvatura Adventure Park
- Discover Monteverde’s amazing cloud forest ecosystem
- Crisscross different levels of the forest on a series of eight suspended walkways
- Eco-friendly way to observe native plant and animal species
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Monteverde or Santa Elena
What You Can Expect
Relax on the ride from your Monteverde or Santa Elena hotel to the Selvatura Adventure Park, nestled within an unspoiled cloud forest reserve. Once you arrive, ascend into the treetops of this remarkable ecosystem with a guide to begin your trek across a 1.9-mile (3-km) trail made up of suspended walkways.
Cross various levels of the cloud forest on eight different bridges that range from 150 feet (46 meters) to 510 feet (155 meters) in length and 36 feet (11 meters) and180 feet (56 meters) in height. Even with these incredible dimensions, and you can relax knowing the bridges meet the highest safety and quality standards. With widths of 5 feet (1.5 meters) and weight capacities that hold up to 80 people, they make up the longest and strongest hanging bridge system in Costa Rica.
Learn about Monteverde’s famous biodiversity as you move through the forest at a leisurely pace that?s ideal for observing native plant species and wildlife. Expect to spend about 2 hours completing the suspended circuit.
- Tour guide
- Admission to the park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to Bring:?Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect?repellent.
IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Monteverde and Santa Elena Hotels
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point approximately 10am