Local bilingual guide
- A close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
What You Can Expect
We will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 8.00 a.m. and depart to the village of Cahuita. Cahuita is a small village located 16 kilometers north of Puerto Viejo and is famous for its white sandy beaches and its beautiful National Park.
There will be a guide waiting for you to start the hike through the Park. This guided hike lasts about 4 hours and you will be able to see a rich and wide variety of animals and plants which can be found in the protected area. Furthermore, the guide will provide you with information about the history of Cahuita.
The National Park is a combination of beautiful beaches, coral reefs, and a tropical rainforest where you can easily observe some of the many species of monkeys, sloths, frogs, butterflies and more. As soon as we get to Punta Cahuita we will rest, have a snack of tropical fruit, and then start our hike back to the town where the car will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Local bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women and persons with recent surgery
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring: Comfortable shoes, Insect repellent (If you don t? have a natural one we will provide you, swimsuit, water bottle, and towel. Donation for park rangers (suggested amount: 1000 colonies). We may have to cross a river during our trek (especially if it ?s rainy season), we will just remove our shoes and put them later on.
If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels Puerto Viejo of?Limon and Cahuita
4 hours (approx.)
13:00 pm approximately
Returns to original departure point