A horseback Riding Tour along a remote Costa Rican beach is poised to become a highlight of any tropical vacation. Trot through forested areas en route to Esterillos Beach, stopping to enjoy an oceanfront lunch (morning tour) or a picture-perfect sunset with drinks (afternoon tour). This tour is limited to a small group for a more intimate experience and includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Quepos.
- Horseback riding tour from Manuel Antonio or Jaco area
- Ride along the secluded Esterillos Beach with a guide
- Suitable for all levels and experience
- Morning tour with lunch or afternoon tours with drinks available
- Small-group tour with limited participants for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Manuel Antonio or Quepos area included
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel in Manuel Antonio. Easy safe transfer to our location on rancho Monterey.? ? Riding instructions will give you comfort and confidence to be safe with the chosen horse.
The beach is secluded, and the ranch offers wide open trails on cattle fields and forested zones. The prime Sunset Special is from November to April. Tours are open to all levels of experience and organized into small groups in order to provide you with the best possible riding experience and give you all the personal attention possible. According to your level, you will be able to trot, gallop and swim with horses, depending on water conditions and rider choice. Photos are taken on every tour.
Morning ride will end with a delicious meal at the beach-front restaurant.
Sunset rides will be closed with drinks or cocktails.
- Professional local & bilingual guide
- Lunch at the beachfront restaurant for Morning rides
- Drinks and snacks for Sunset tour from December to April
- Photo was taken
- Helmets and riding lesson.
- Local taxes
- alcoholic beverages
- No meals at sunset tours
- Not private tour but a small group
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All passenger weight & age MUST be advised at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Do not forget to bring long pants, tennis footwear, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- Not for people above 125 kilos weight
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos
Pick up from hotels in Manuel Antonio
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point