See what life is like outside of the city on this 4-hour horseback riding tour in Costa Rica through the countryside. Alongside a guide, ride a well-trained horse through small towns and forested land en route to a tucked-away waterfall, followed by a typical Costa Rican lunch.
- 4-hour tour with horseback riding from Manuel Antonio area
- Ride through the rainforest en route to a waterfall
- Learn about local flora and fauna from your guide as you go
- See the Costa Rican countryside away from the developed attractions of Manuel Antonio
- Ideal for the adventurous family
- Typical Costa Rican lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at your hotel in the Manuel Antonio or Quepos area prior to your morning or afternoon departure time. Drive roughly 40 minutes through the countryside to the town of Londres, learning about the history of the Quepo people and the presence of the United Fruit Company in the area as you go.
Upon arriving at the stable, attend a safety and instructional briefing before beginning your adventure. Start to ride through the rainforest, learning about local flora and fauna along the way, and stop to swim and relax at a waterfall. See Costa Rica?s famed biodiversity in a relatively undisturbed area that is difficult to access by car or foot.
At the end of your ride, eat a typical Costa Rican lunch back at the stable before getting dropped off at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your Manuel Antonio or Quepos hotel
This tour does not operate in the evenings from May through November.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point