At our hummingbird garden, our visitors will observe more than 14 different species of hummingbirds including a few species that are not commonly seen in the Pacific side of the continental division of Monteverde. At our garden, the relaxing ambiance and with beautiful natural floral arrangements provide a perfect setting for nature photography lovers. The hummingbird garden is also a perfect rest or picnic area.
Free passes to the hummingbird garden are offered with the purchase of the Natural History Walk.
Daily 365 days of the year, 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm.
This is a self-guided tour.
- Students under 18:?$5.00
- Children (4-12):?$5.00
- Locals(all ages):?$5.00
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Rain gear (if weather requires).
- Insect repellant.
- Binoculars and cameras.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending them to our email@example.com?reservations.
- Cancellations made at least two days before the completion of the tour will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations made the same day and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Children can participate in all tours.
- Infants under 4 are free (but can not do the canopy tour).
- Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.