Within 24 hours of joining MediSmart, you and your family can begin enjoying membership benefits.
Beneficiaries may include a spouse or partner, children, parents, in-laws, siblings, among others
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- For an individual plan, members pay a monthly rate of $13.56*.
- For a family plan, the primary policy holder pays a monthly rate of $13.56* and an additional $6.78* per beneficiary (based on the daily currency exchange rates).
- Beneficiaries may include a spouse or partner, children, parents, in-laws, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren, among others.
- The primary policy holder and his or her beneficiaries are entitled to savings of up to 80% off on office visits and health services (laboratory, X-rays, etc.)
- Members are eligible to unlimited number of medical visits.
- There are no restrictions based on age, pregnancy, or preexisting conditions.
- Within 24 hours of joining MediSmart, you and your family can begin enjoying membership benefits.
- Medical attention and healthcare services are offered by our own Network of specialty providers around the country. Our main facilities include: Hospital Metropolitano, Drs. Dent, Clínica Herrera Amighetti, Laboratorios Páez, among others. They will guarantee the high-quality service that you expect from private medicine.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, with two months’ advance notice. Please note that you may not re-activate your membership until 12 months have passed since initial cancellation.
* The prices shown include “IVA”. Also, remember if you pay your medical appointment with a credit or debit card, the “IVA” will be refunded.
The MediSmart ID card has a cost of $3.39* per member and is paid only once.