Spend time in Costa Rica’s famed rain forests and wilderness on this 9-hour tour to Irazu Volcano National Park and Orosi Hot Springs. Head to the summit of the volcano for panoramic views of the lush forests below, and then soak in natural mineral water for a relaxing end to the day.
What You Can Expect
Take the South Pan-American Highway and then begin the ascent up the slopes of Irazu Volcano. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables and passes by panoramic viewpoints along the way. On the top of the volcano, you can observe the main craters and even as far as the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea on a clear day.
As we descend to the city of Cartago, we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica that, according to religious custom, is a peregrination site for many believers.
Surrounded by rainforest and lush vegetation, La Hacienda Orosi has hypothermal mineral water ideal for soaking. Relax in the hot waters and take in the minerals, salts, and ions in the pools, which enrich skin tissues and stimulate the senses.
Hacienda Orosi is a mystical land where positive energy is perceived as you walk, tranquility as you breathe, and peace as you enjoy this place.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels from San Jos?)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts, t-shirts, swimsuit, tennis.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
9 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point