Soar above waterfalls and through a lush tropical rainforest on a thrilling zip line tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica from Jaco. Boasting 25 heart-pounding cables including a pair of rappels and a swinging bridge, the course is the longest in the country and offers spectacular views over the Gulf of Nicoya. Continue the adventure by water and land with an off-road truck adventure and a swim in a spring-fed pool, and then recharge with a delicious Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant.
- Zipline tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica near Jaco
- Fly through the jungle and above waterfalls on 25 different cables
- Cross a swinging bridge and complete a pair of rappelling challenges
- Swim in a natural pool and rumble through the jungle on an off-road ride
- Costa Rica’s longest zipline course
- Includes a typical Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Jaco available
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet and you and brief you regarding this thrilling experience ? a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world.
This tour features a trek across 25 zip lines ? including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge. Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy. The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward.
Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2?people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please wear?comfortable closed-toed clothes, with a bathing suit under clothes
- Weight limit is?280 pounds (127 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Jaco city main hotels or?Adventure Park Costa Rica
7:15 am (when transportation service selected)
The main tour starts at 9 am
5 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point