Include Transportation, guide, and equipment, hot springs Los Lagos, butterfly garden, crocodile farm.
Recommendations: long pants or shorts, hiking shoes, sun block, a raincoat.
Where to meet:?Los Lagos Hotel, Arenal Volcano.?Also, we pick you up at any Hotel near the region for free.
What to wear: Any clothes and shoes that can get wet and dirty. Tennis or hiking shoes are better.
What to bring: We recommend bringing sunscreen, water, and a hat and waterproof camera if you have one, swimming suit, mosquito repellent, and some extra clothes.
Important:?Please plan on arriving at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of the tour as we do start on time.
What You Can Expect
You will enjoy different platforms where you can see the impressive?Arenal Volcano and the extraordinary flora and fauna of the rainforest. You will have the opportunity to see the monkeys that live in this zone, toucans, hummingbird, and sloths. We will enjoy?12 zip lines into the forest with platforms connection in each one. The longest is 450 yards long and the others are shorters.?The Superman position is available. We finish right at the hot springs to enjoy it for a while. Let?s fly?high over the canopy of the rainforest and feel what adrenaline means for nature lovers. A crocodile farm, ants farm, frog garden, and butterfly garden will entertain you while you walk by the gardens of Los Lagos.
- Entrance fees to the hot springs Los Lagos
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional photographer, extra fee for a disc with pictures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not for hotels more than 15 minutes from Fortuna)
- Use of helmet and equipment for canopy
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) after the tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for child aged?06 and under
- Dress code is forest casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
La Fortuna town and hotels around, no more than?10 minutes away.
8:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
3 to 5 hrs