Explore the protected shoreline and waters around Manuel Antonio on a kayaking and snorkeling adventure. Paddle past islands and alongside seabird nesting grounds in a sea kayak, and observe marine animals like parrot fish and seas turtles with a snorkeling stop at enchanting Biesanz Bay. Back on dry land, recap your journey over a delicious, homemade Costa Rican lunch.
- Half-day kayak and snorkel tour from Manuel Antonio
- Paddle along the coast near one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful national parks
- Observe seabird nesting grounds
- Snorkel in the calm waters of Biesanz Bay
- Savor a fresh, homemade lunch
- Great way to connect with Costa Rica’s coastal nature
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
This Manuel Antonio tour is the perfect choice for those interested in getting wet and seeing nature. Round trip transportation is provided and you will be picked up at your hotel and go to the Quepos?s pier. You will paddle a kayak for approximately 2.5 hours (round-trip), during your nautical journey navigate past islands where you can observe uncountable marine birds and their nesting grounds. Halfway through your trip, stop at the beautifully hidden Biesanz Bay to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack.
Snorkel for 30 minutes on this secluded coastline or just have a rest near the water where visibility depends on the season. Spot parrotfish, starfish, angelfish, and if you are lucky, a sea turtle or two. Discover stunning examples of Manuel Antonio nature, above and below the ocean?s surface; from pelicans to flying fish, you can see it all. Upon returning to the pier, you?ll head back to base camp for delighting in a little conversation over a delicious homemade meal.
- Tour guide
- Equipment for kayaking and snorkeling
- Lunch or dinner, depending on departure time
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (select hotels)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please dress according to activities
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please be in the lobby of your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- What?to bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat/visor, beach towel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Manuel Antonio hotels
Between 8:00 am – 8:40 am, depending on hotel location
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point
Be the first to review “Manuel Antonio Kayaking and Snorkeling Half-Day Tour”