Find time in your itinerary to visit one of Costa Rica’s most popular national parks on this hassle-free day trip from San Jose. See Manuel Antonio National Park’s white sand beaches, tropical rain forest, and then make it back to San Jose by nightfall. A guided tour will help you visit the park’s most popular attractions while traveling on a time budget.
- Day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park from San Jose
- Explore one of the most popular national parks in Costa Rica along with a guide
- See white sand beaches, coral reefs, coastal rain forest, and more
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer for a more personalized experience
- Breakfast and lunch included with a vegetarian option available (advise upon booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Jose included
What You Can Expect
This National park is one of the most famous in our country due to its wide variety of flora and fauna. Here you could enjoy the beach, see an exuberant flora and a lot of animals.
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful Parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. The beaches in Manuel Antonio are highly coveted as some of the best Costa Rica has to offer. Many popular activities such as world-class surfing and snorkeling are available.
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views, including African Palm plantations. You will also travel past small villages along the Pacific Coast until you reach the part of Quepos and the ultimately the National Park.
- Round trip transportation from San Jose
- Tour guide
- Admission to the National park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Customer will have to queue up to an hour to enter, as there are very high visitation days in the park. (From December 15, 2016, to January 2, 2017)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- WHAT TO BRING: Light Clothes, Bathing Suit, Towel, Comfortable Shoes, sandals, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Hat, Camera
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
12 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point