Explore the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park on this full day tour from San Jose. Enjoy some of the most beautiful white sand beaches of Costa Rica and discover the abundant wildlife at the rainforest trails of the park, like monkeys, sloths, agoutis, iguanas, exotic birds, and others. Stop on the way to Manuel Antonio at the crocodile bridge; at the town of Tarcoles to search for scarlet macaws in their natural habitat, and at the Jaco Beach look-out point to explore a little of the most popular beach town of Costa Rica.
What You Can Expect
Discover Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the main touristic destinations of Costa Rica. You will be picked up from your San Jose Hotel in the morning in an air-conditioned vehicle, and then you will enjoy of a scenic drive towards the Central Pacific Region of Costa Rica.
En route to Manuel Antonio, stop at the Tarcoles River at the famous crocodile bridge, where you will have the chance to observe crocodiles in their natural habitat. Continue with your trip to Tarcoles Beach, where you will have the opportunity to observe scarlet macaws in the wild. Following, stop at the Jaco Beach look-out point for you to explore a little bit of the most popular coastal town in Costa Rica.
Once in Manuel Antonio you will savor a delicious lunch and then you will visit the National Park, where you will hike on the trails with your guide admiring the beauties of the rainforest and searching for the abundant wildlife that is normally observed in this park, such as monkeys, sloths, agoutis, iguanas, toucans, and others. We prefer to do this hike in the afternoon to avoid the huge crowds that visit the park in the morning hours. At the end of the hike, enjoy of the gorgeous white-sand Manuel Antonio Beach, where you will have time on your own to swim in its warm waters; or continue hiking on the numerous trails of the park if you prefer.
Late in the afternoon, you will travel back to your San Jose Hotel. On the way, stop at the largest fruit stand of the country, where you will learn about the large variety of tropical fruits of Costa Rica.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most San Jose area hotels)
- Professional bilingual guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Visits to the Crocodile Bridge, scarlet macaws observation place, fruit stand, and Jaco Beach lookout point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Services not specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Explore the rainforest trails of Manuel Antonio National Park on this tour
- Discover the abundant wildlife of Costa Rica on the route and at the park
- Enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica
- Do multiple stops on route to explore the most of the country
- Admire stunning natural landscapes on the scenic ride to this National Park
- Afternoon visit to Manuel Antonio Park to avoid the huge morning crowds
- Family friendly tour
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Centrally located San Jose hotels
7:00 a.m. approx.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
11 to 13 hrs
Same as departure location
Drop off with luggage is available in the centrally located Manuel Antonio area Hotels.?Stop at the largest fruit stand of the country will not be included if you choose this option since the location is on the way back to San Jose.