Feel the rush of roaring waterfalls and your own adrenaline on a thrilling 25-cable zip line course at Adventure Park near Puntarenas?one of the world?s original zip line adventures. With this day trip from San Jose, go deep into the rainforest to soar over 11 different cascades and test your bravery on a rock-face rappel and hanging bridge swing. You’ll also take a dip in a natural swimming pool, rumble along forested trails on an off-road truck ride, and replenish your energy with an included restaurant lunch.
- Combo canopy zip line tour at Adventure Park near Puntarenas
- Fly on one of the world’s original zip line courses and the longest in Costa Rica
- Soar through the treetops and over 11 waterfalls on 25 different cables
- A rappelling challenge and hanging bridge swing add to the adventure
- Swim in a spring-fed pool and take an off-road truck ride
- Includes lunch at a restaurant
- Transportation from San Jose hotels available
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet and you and brief you regarding this thrilling experience ? a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world.
This tour features a trek across 25 zip lines ? including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge. Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy. The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward.
Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is seven years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2?people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not?recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please wear comfortable (sport) clothes, with a bathing suit under the clothes; closed-toe shoes are mandatory
- Weight limit restriction of 280 pounds
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
San Jose city?main hotels or Adventure Park?in Puntarenas (depending on transport option selected)
6:45 am (when transportation service selected)
The main tour starts at 9 am
6 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point