Pamper yourself in a volcanic spa rife with mineral-rich mud baths and hot springs on a private or small-group tour of Miravalles Volcano. Depart from the coast for a 7-hour adventure in a tropical rainforest full of opportunities to swim, hike, and relax in Costa Rica?s lush wilderness.
- Explore waterfalls, a tropical rain forest, and a volcanic crater on a 7-hour excursion from the Playa Hermosa area
- Walk across the crater of Miravalles Volcano, the only walkable crater in all of Costa Rica
- Pamper yourself in natural mineral-rich mud baths and geothermal hot springs inside the crater
- Hike past waterfalls and across the rainforest canopy on a series of swinging bridges
- Pack a swimming suit, hiking shoes, sandals, change of clothes, binoculars, camera, sun protection, money, and a hat
- Typical Costa Rican lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from many regional hotels via air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Meet your driver at your hotel in the morning and begin your drive to Miravalles Volcano. Groups of four people will receive private tours for a highly personalized experience, while groups of fewer than four people will join another small group for an equally intimate excursion.
Take a stretch break to swim in the pool beneath a waterfall en route to the volcano, before drying off and continuing to the crater of Miravalles, the only walkable crater in Costa Rica. Upon arrival, pamper yourself in nature?s spa with mineral-rich volcanic mud and lounge in geothermal hot springs.
Eat a fresh lunch onsite, and then embark on a moderate hike through a tropical rainforest. Get close to the canopy as you walk across hanging bridges and pass by three waterfalls before returning to your car and transferring back to your hotel.
- Waterfall Park fee Llanos del Cortes is not included customer need to take care: (Additional charge $7 cash adult- $4 cash children)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- private tour only when is more than 6 people
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to the Llanos del Cortez waterfalls are not included (Additional charge $7 adult- $4 children)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for pregnant women Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Locations for pick up:
Ocotal Hotel and Beach
Riu Guanacaste and Palace Hotel
Villas Hermosa Hight H
Secret Papagayo Resort
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
7 hours (approx.)
Original departure point