Explore the Samara area on your own quad with this half-day guided tour. After a safety briefing and driver training, ride through the hills and jungles while taking in the mountaintop views and spotting local wildlife with help from your guide. After the ride, stop at an area beach to enjoy a swim.
- Learn how to safely operate a quad and ride around the Samara area
- Remember to bring your driver?s license, passport, and a bandana
- Water and fruits will be provided
- The maximum group size for this tour is 15 people
What You Can Expect
Mountain and beach quad tour is daily at 8:00 am. Please arrive at the office in downtown Samara at 7:45 am, where you will meet your guide for a safety briefing and driver training. The tour will start by going south in the direction of Playa Carrillo and then go up the hill to reach an amazing mountaintop view. Enjoy the ride and pay attention to the wildlife your guide will point out along the way. After several river crossings, you will have time to enjoy beautiful and secluded beaches such as Buenavista Beach and Barrigona Beach.?It’s time to have a swim and eat the tasty fruits your guide prepared for you. After a 3-hour ride, you will start to make your way back to Samara.
What to bring: Driver license*, passport, camera, clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, and a bandana is a plus! Inclusions: Guide, water, fruits, and safety gear.
*You do need your driver license to drive. If not, you can only participate as a passenger.*
- Safety gear
- Seasonal fruit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You need a valid driver license to drive
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
At our Outback quad & bike hire & tour office.
You need to be at our office 15 min. before departure time, please.
3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to original departure point Language options