For a dose of adventure in Manual Antonio, conquer the rapids of the Naranjo River on an exciting whitewater rafting tour. Grab a paddle and, with the help of an expert guide, navigate the churning Class IV rapids of the river?s ?El Chorro? section as it shoots through a narrow gorge. Back on dry land, recharge and reward your efforts with an included Costa Rican lunch.
- Half-day whitewater rafting tour from Manuel Antonio
- Paddle through Class IV rapids on the Naranjo River
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch
- Great way to add some adrenaline to a stay in sleepy Manuel Antonio
- No previous rafting experience required
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What You Can Expect
This whitewater rafting trip is known as a dry season Class IV, and it boosts up to Class V and frequently turns unnavigable during the rainy season. Although it?s a strenuous and challenging whitewater trip, rafters do not need prior rafting experience; nevertheless, they have to be in good physical conditions and the minimum age is 16 years.
Since the rapids go through a very narrow gorge, it had been decided to name it ?El Chorro? where the appropriate translation to English would be ?Jet Gorge?.?This powerful excursion lasts around 4 hours, between the pick-up and drop off at your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- All passenger weights should be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Main Quepos/Manuel Antonio hotel area
8am or 12:30pm
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point