Start with a serene boat ride to Tortuga Island before suiting up in your scuba gear and plunging into the warm ocean during this full-day, one-tank, scuba diving tour for certified divers (must present proof of certification). Explore underwater volcanic formations and coral reefs and spot incredible wildlife like rays, puffer fish, eels, and tropical fish with a visibility ranging from 16 to 100-feet (5- to 30-meters).
- One tank dive tour of coral reefs and volcanic formations
- See tropical marine life with an excellent range of visibility
- Tour with licensed PADI divers, equipment provided
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The Central Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica is home to many different reefs. The majority of reefs are made of volcanic and coral formations with depths ranging between 8 to 35 meters (25 – 115 feet). There are several dive sites behind and close to Tortuga Island Costa Rica. The site will be determined by the currents and visibility. There is an amazing variety of tropical fish such as Blue Spotted Jacks, several species of moray eel, Manta Rays, Spotted Eagle Rays, Pufferfish, and many others.
The temperature of the water varies between 24 and 26 degrees Celsius (78?-82?) with a visibility ranging from 5 to 30 meters (16- 100 feet) depending on the season. Tortuga Island Costa Rica is famous for its excellent visibility and a large variety of fish and corals.
- ONE tank dive at Tortuga Island,
- All equipment,
- Licensed PADI Instructor.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hot typical Costa Rican breakfast served in Calypso’s restaurant
- Professional bilingual guide
- 4-course?gourmet lunch
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
When on a Calypso Cruise it is important to remember to bring with you the necessary items you will need for an enjoyable trip. Below is a list of suggested items.
- Casual clothes,
- Bathing suit or shorts,
- Sunblock and hat,
- Sunglasses and Camera,
- Tight fitting hat,
- Lightweight long sleeved shirt,
- Rubber sandals, tennis or boat shoes,
- Don’t forget to pack towels,
- Extra Cash for alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips.
* High healed or hard soled shoes are not permitted on board yacht.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
All hotels in San Jos?
Pick up times:
Hotel Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana?5:35 a.m.
Hotel?Aurola Holiday Inn?5:50?a.m.
Hotel ?Barcel? San Jos? Palacio?6:10?a.m.
Hotel?Best Western Iraz??6:15?a.m.
Hotel ?DoubleTree Cariari?6:30?a.m.
Hotel ?Costa Rica Marriott Bel?n?6:35?a.m.
Aeropuerto Internacional Juan SantaMar?a?6:45?a.m.
Between 6:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. depending on pickup location
12 hours (approx.)