- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a pleasant and safe drive with a professional transfer service. This pleasant and easy transfer will take approximately 4 hours, and there will be occasional stops for restroom breaks and sightseeing if you wish to do so. There will also be a stop at the Tarcoles Bridge, where the largest population of American crocodiles lives. The fleet includes brand new vans and mini-buses with passenger capacity up to 18 people. All our units have air conditioning.
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Hotels in the Quepos & Manuel Antonio main hotel area.
4 hours (approx.)