Spend the night surrounded by nature during this overnight whitewater rafting trip on the Sarapiqui River. Follow your expert guide on an interactive adventure that’s filled with recreational activities that encourage teamwork and full participation.
- Overnight white water rafting adventure
- Learn life-saving techniques from your professional guide
- Venture into class II, III and IV rapids
- Spend the night surrounded by nature
- Three meals included
What You Can Expect
This popular tour takes outdoor enthusiasts into the wilds of Costa Rica and encourages active participation, team building and fun! Travelers will follow their expert guide and fellow adventurers into class II and III rapids on the Sarapiqui River, before venturing into the raging white waters of class III and IV rapids. A knowledgeable guide will teach basic rescue techniques to ensure safety.
Travelers will spend the night along the Sarapiqui River surrounded by the stunning natural landscapes of this beautiful nation.
- Overnight accommodation – camping
- Local taxes
- Two rafting trips – Class II/III and Class III/IV on the Sarapiqui River
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos and videos (available to purchase)
- Pickup and drop-off from San Jose, La Fortuna/Arenal, or the airport
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Sarapiqui Outdoor Center
Check-in is 10 am the first day.
2 days (approx.)
Operations Center Sarapiqui Outdoor Center