Did you know that you are more likely to see whales and other assorted aquatic wildlife in Guanacaste Costa Rica during the morning hours of the day? Welcome aboard Panache Sailing’s morning explorer tour. The route is basically the same as the afternoon tour but with a lot less boat traffic which marine life prefers. You can sometimes see whales, dolphins and manta rays as well as beautiful scenery above and below the water on one of our world-famous guided snorkel tours.
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel (complimentary transportation for hotels located in Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, Potrero and Playa Grande) and taken to the dock where you will board the luxury catamaran for your sunset cruise.
The tour begins when you set sail from The Old Marina dock at Flamingo Beach in Guanacaste. The experienced crew will navigate the catamaran taking you to some of the most beautiful isolate beaches and snorkel locations of Costa Rica.
You will stop at Tranquil Bay for 1 hour and 30 minutes, during this stop you will have the chance to do activities like snorkeling, kayaking, or go fishing. Your snorkeling guide will have the pleasure of showing you the marine wildlife like the pufferfish, starfish, and sea turtles. You may even catch a glimpse of dolphins and whale. All the while you are enjoying your time relaxing on the white sand beach of Tranquil Bay, the crew will be busy preparing delicious snacks.
After Tranquil Bay, you will set sail again heading towards the sun to watch it disappear behind the horizon. Enjoy some cold tropical drinks while you bask in the beautiful scenery all around you. The whole tour has a duration of 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Sunset cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All hotels located in Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, Playa Grande, and Potrero)
- Equipment for activities
- Paddle Boards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (for shuttle transportation)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your hotel in Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, Potrero and Playa Grande
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
4 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point