Zoom through the jungle canopy on this shore excursion to Adventure Park Costa Rica from Puntarenas. Make use of the 25 zip line cables with views of 11 waterfalls, taking a break for lunch and bottled water. Participants must be over seven years old and under 280 lbs (127 kilograms). Round-trip transportation from the cruise port available as an upgrade.
- Zipline tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica
- Zoom over 25 cables and 11 waterfalls
- Lunch and bottled water
- Use of all equipment included
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Adventure Park Costa Rica, a professional guide will meet and brief you on how?to get the most out of this thrilling experience ? a unique and energizing canopy tour that zooms over 11 waterfalls, the longest in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines in the world. This tour features a trek across 25 zip lines ? including two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge.
Breathe deep and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy. The tour includes a 30-minute off-road truck adventure (scenic views are free), plus an optional swim in a spring water mountain pool and a delicious Costa Rican lunch at the El Tucan restaurant afterward. Good physical conditioning is required with a weight limit of 280 pounds. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes on this exciting journey.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2?people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The dressing has to be with comfortable (sport) clothes, with a bathing suit under the cloth and closed toe shoes mandatory
- Weights?limit restriction of 280 pounds.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Shore Excursion Puntarenas?and Caldera?s Pier
Shore Excursion Puntarenas?and Caldera?s Pier and the city is at 8 am (when transportation service selected)
The main tour starts at 9 am at Adventure Park
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
3 hours (approx.)
Returns to the original departure point